I Was Featured At Thursday Favorite Things...and A Thank You to Amber


I was happy to find that this past week, my Spring Home Tour post was featured at Thursday Favorite Things blog party, and picked as a Bonus Feature by Amber from the blog Follow the Yellow Brick Home, you can see it HERE and visit the other features there as well. I appreciate being included with all of the amazing features over there. It made my day! Thank you so much Amber!

If you don't already know Amber, she is so talented and creative, is a beautiful person and has such a pretty home and blog. She has been featured in numerous magazine publications...The Cottage Journal Magazine being one of them, (which is how I found her blog, many moons ago). To be inspired by a whole lot of pretty, be sure to visit her blog, you can get there by clicking HERE

If you missed my "Spring Home Tour" post, you can click HERE to see it. 

Until next time...

Stay creative and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts