Spring Home Tour

 It's March, and I've been decorating for spring, and today I'm sharing my Spring Home Tour...here's how everything is looking right now...

We'll start the tour in our tiny sitting room....



I mostly shop my shed for my decor, it's always so fun to dig around out there in storage totes to find things to use each new season or when the notion strikes me! Most of what you see me decorate with is things I already have had and have collected over time...most has been thrifted secondhand....and found at thrift stores, yard sales, indoor flea market booths, antique stores and other junkin' places....

There were several yard sales on the last Saturday of February (the weather was beautiful), and so we got out and found some things...

This vintage butler's tray was one of our finds, we got it for only $20



 










Now, we'll head into the living room....


The beautiful old chocolate pot with hand painted pink roses, was found at that same yard sale, and was only $2....







I've got pillow shams for the sofa and loveseat, for every season y'all! The pretty floral quilted ones are some thrifted ones I've had for years, and the green pillow cases are some I picked up recently at Ollie's Discount Store....they are Sunbean brand and were only $2.99 for the pair...


Now we'll head over to the kitchen/ dining area....














The vintage plates were from the same yard sale that the butler's tray was found....we got a set of 12 for $4, I only set out 6 of them here on the table...I think they are so beautiful! 







Well, that concludes my little Spring/Easter Tour....thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Wishing you a Happy Easter and Spring Season! 

Until next time...
Stay Creative and have a beautiful day!

I'm also on YouTube at Christie's Mobile Home Diary, and I have a Spring Home Tour Video, if you'd like to hop on over there to see it you can click the "My YouTube Channel" tab at the top of this webpage, or click HERE and I'll shuttle you over there. 

I'm linking up with these inspiring places this week:
 (click the links below to visit party hosts and other party participants)





2 comments:

  1. Such lovely spring decor! Hope we get to see you at Tuesday Turn About this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie! I appreciate you stopping by for a visit. Yes, I'm happy to be joining in and linking up at the Tuesday Turn About this week....always such fun. Happy Spring, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts