Simple Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas & Inspiration

 It's November, and I was ready for a change....so over the weekend I got my table decorated for Thanksgiving, and I took away the traditional colors of autumn in the living room and dining room and I added earthy warm colors in a mix of browns, tans, and creams... (I kept the sitting room in the reds and oranges though),... I'm keeping it simple this year...I wanted it to look simple, elegant, calm and relaxing....here's how everything is looking right now....


 









The kitties helped and supervised much of the decorating, and as you can imagine there was not a dull moment around here, lol!

Thanks for visiting with me today! 

Until next time...
Stay creative and have a beautiful day!

Joining these fun blog parties this week:
Tuesday Turn About with hosts Julie @ My Wee Abode &  Lynne @ My Family Thyme
(on Wednesdays) 
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop (Please click the party link to visit all of the hosts of this blog party)
Thursday Favorite Things  (Please click the party link to visit all of the hosts of this blog party)

6 comments:

  1. Really warm and inviting! It’s nice that you’re decorating for Thanksgiving too. It’s tempting to go straight for Christmas. Your guests will live it. Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb! So glad you enjoyed seeing the Thanksgiving decor, I appreciate you taking the time to leave your kind words for me. Happy Fall to you too, and a blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours!

      Delete
  2. I love your table and your Thanksgiving decor. Congratulations, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2023/11/table-decor-on-thursday-favorite-things.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Bev! That makes my day, I appreciate you for coming over here for a visit and also for letting me know that I was featured at the Thursday Favorite Things blog party. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally succeeded with simple, elegant, calm, and relaxing, Christie - this table is lovely! I love the soft colors and beautiful tablecloth, and your needlepoint pillow is gorgeous. So nice to have kitty supervisors, too! :) Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbara! I appreciate your sweet compliment...and yes, those kitties are always giving me input and helping me with decorating, lol! Thanks for stopping over for a visit....Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

      Delete

Popular Posts