Woodland Tea for Two with a Touch of Romance

Today I fixed up a special little tea for two for my husband and myself....I snapped a few photos to share of how I've decorated things.

 It's a woodland theme with a touch of romance....

I love slowing down and sitting with a good cup of tea.... with some pretty books to look through, and some magazines...it's even better now that temperatures have cooled off and fall is finally here.....




These coasters looked like fall to me, so I set them out to use....they're made from paper cardboard and were free yard sale finds! I've seen this artist's work before, but they aren't by Thomas Kinkade....do you happen to know who the artist might be? 



I borrowed the vintage squirrel stein and the vintage avon amber glass quail bottle from our office...they were some of my husband's junkin' finds from several years ago, (he keeps his handsome collections on bookshelves in there)...his eyes lit up when he saw them on the tea tray.....


I like using these English brown transferware tea cups this time of year.....they are some of our junkin' finds...I think they add a touch of romance to our "tea for two"...


Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that Emma thought you should know that she did help me with decorating the tea tray...
As you can imagine, I get a lot of help from her. 
I greatly appreciate it too...she's a little sweetie.....




I hope this post added a little joy to your day, and that it reminds you to take some time to just relax a little while, and do something that makes your heart happy and that brings you joy...whatever that may be.

Until next time...stay creative and cozy! It's that time of the year!


I'm linking up at these fun blog parties this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts