Romantic Country Cottage Summer Secret Garden Tour

 Summer is definitely here, the temperatures are soaring outside.... so today, (before my poor plants have had it with the heat lol!), I wanted to take some summer photos of our little potted shade garden area that's underneath the oak tree...it's an area I often refer to as my secret garden, because it has been an oasis retreat for me since we added the garden bench a few years ago. It's a place to relax in the shade a while, and talk to God, and read my devotional and sometimes look at some magazines....


While you're here please do have some tea cookies, grapes and a cold glass of lemon water...










I hope this post inspires you to take some time for yourself today, to just enjoy the simple pleasures and joys of life. 

Until next time...

Stay creative and have a beautiful day! 


I'm joining these fun blog parties this week:

Vintage Charm Party hosted by Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction & 

Kathleen from Our Hopeful Home

Thursday Favorite Things hosted by Katherine's Corner, Eclectic Red Barn, Follow The Yellow Brick Home, Crafts a la Mode, An Artful Mom

 

2 comments:

Popular Posts