I Was Featured...A Thank You To Some Awesome Ladies!

I could hardly believe my eyes....but I was featured at two blogs this week...

First, at Vintage Charm Party.... I'm so happy to be included, and I want to thank the talented and sweet Cecilia, from My Thrift Store Addiction Blog, for featuring my Summer Home Tour Post for her June Feature this week, over at Vintage Charm Party. Her blog is full of thrifty inspiration and she has been featured in many decorating magazines, and she has an Etsy Shop, where she sells some of her thrift store finds and upcycles, she also is a Christian author, and has written two books. 

I was also featured at the All About Home Blog Party by the talented and creative Debra, from Common Ground...I am so honored to be included over there at her blog. Debra's blog has inspired me for years, and I love her beautiful home and her decorating! She is an amazing lady. 

If you'd like to see the other features this week, and visit the participants at the Vintage Charm Party, or join in at this weekly blog party, you can click HERE to head over there... for lots of home related topics, decorating, and thrifty junkin' finds inspiration! Also, head over to the All About Home blog party HERE. Thank you again so much Cecilia and Debra....I so appreciate you ladies picking my post, and including me in your features this week! You truly made my day!   


To see my Summer Home Tour Post you can scroll the page or you can click HERE

Thanks for visiting with me! 

Until next time...Stay creative and have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts