Our Bathroom Remodel

 My husband finished our bathroom remodel/ makeover recently, so I wanted to give a tour of it...

 Here's how everything turned out in there....

He painted the cabinets....

added new backsplash, new sinks and faucets...








Painted the shower curtain rod and added new shower curtain hooks...

Painted the tub...





This is his side of the bathroom...we have split sinks...

He took down the light fixtures and other bathroom accessories (the towel hangers and toilet paper holder) and painted them....


We are loving the bathroom makeover and are happy with how things turned out in here...it looks so much fresher and better than it did. Paint can do wonders. I think it looks so pretty! I'm so proud of my sweet husband and thankful for him, and for all of the hard work he put into this bathroom remodel project. I really love all of  the improvements he made in here. This post was a lot of pictures, so I didn't include the before of the bathroom, I have a Before Bathroom Tour here on my blog though, you can click HERE to see that post. 

 Thanks for visiting me!

Until next time...
Stay creative and have a beautiful day!

Joining these fun blog parties this week:
Vintage Charm Blog Party the party hosts are Cecilia from My Thrift Store Addiction & 

Thursday Favorite Things hosted by Katherine's Corner, Follow The Yellow Brick Home, Eclectic Barn, Crafts a la Mode, & An Artful Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts