Main Bathroom Tour (Before)

 We're in the process of doing a main bathroom refresh, with some small changes to improve our 1997 single wide mobile home bathroom. Our bathroom is decorated in the vintage cottage style, that I love so much, so much of that won't be changing, but we do want to refresh this space. I'll be sharing an after post, when we finish it, in the weeks ahead.  Here's how things are looking right now....




















Below is a photo from the past of our bathroom too, when I painted the walls a pretty light green color Poplar Valley, (this was before the tub had aged to a yellow shade)....


Changes are underway in there as I type this post....I can hardly wait to see how everything turns out! I'll be sure to share the "After" when we are finished with everything.

Until next time...
Stay creative and have a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts