Our Back Porch for Spring 2024

 I've got my back porch all cleaned up and ready for spring, here's how it's looking right now....





















The azaleas that bloomed in the spring have started to fade...


And now their pretty flower petals have littered the ground beneath them... I imagine them to be content to be where they are gathered together in their now faded beauty. The Bible Scripture that's in Ecclesiastes 3:11, comes to mind that says, "He (God) has made everything beautiful in its time"
 And He has, and He always will. To God goes the Glory.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit today!

I'm also on YouTube at Christie's Mobile Home Diary, and I have a new Spring Video this week, you can see it HERE or you can visit My Channel by clicking HERE or you can click the "My YouTube" tab at the top of this website. 

I hope to see you over there too!

Until next time, stay creative and have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts