Spring and Summer Decorating in The Sitting Room/Tiny Living Room

 I've got all the Easter Decorations in the sitting room put away and have been decorating in there for spring and summertime.....here's how things are looking in there right now....



I love the English Garden Country Vintage Cottage style of decorating.... and I've used elements of nature for this spring....this look can take me right on into summertime....

Most of what I have has been found at yard sales or thrifted....I did make the moss balls using some old tennis balls and bag of moss from Wal-Mart....






I printed the robin bird graphic online....I've had it several years, so I can't remember where it came from.....

I love using seed packets in my decor this time of year, a few of them are older....





The framed bunny print is also one I printed online.....


George has been helping me decorate, and he's ready for his nap!





Until next time...
Stay creative and have a beautiful day!

I'm linking up and joining these fun blog parties:
Vintage Charm Party
All About Home Blog Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Party

4 comments:

  1. I love your cottage décor for Spring. your green hutch is great! so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so glad, and thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Spring decor. So cozy and warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so glad! I appreciate you leaving me your kind compliment and for visiting me.

      Delete

Popular Posts