I Was Featured at Thursday Favorite Things...

I'm so happy and honored that my "Spring Florida Back Porch with Country Charm" post was recently chosen to be featured by Katherine from Katherine's Corner at the Thursday Favorite Things (TFT) Blog Hop.  Katherine's theme last week was "Bits of Spring" for her features.

If you don't know Katherine, I hope you'll stop by her blog for a visit. She is a beautiful person with a beautiful smile and is very talented and creative...she has an Etsy Shop where she shares her keepsake creations. Visiting her blog is a real treat, and I know you'll love it as much as I do!

Thank you so much Katherine, for choosing my post to be featured alongside the talented Meagan from Decorative Inspirations blog this past week. You really did make my day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts