Tweaking Our Fall Decor After Going Junkin' Over The Weekend

I tweaked some of our fall decor, after finding a few more vintage brown transferware dishes while we were out junkin' over the weekend. I took a few photos of the changes....

I found so many great fall goodies that I'd had on a wish list to be on the hunt for.....the vintage embroidery was $1
The dishes are new finds, and I made the pumpkin swag that's atop the shelf...I made it with things I already had from last year....I just tied some pumpkin and leaf twigs together and placed them up there so they sort of hung over a little bit...easy easy....
This vintage hand painted rose plate was $2.99 at Goodwill, my husband found it....I don't know how in the world I didn't see it, but I was so happy he did, and brought it over to me.....
The Fair Winds Bread Plate was an antique mall find, it came with 2 teacups, they were priced $4 for the set but that booth was also having a 20% off sale...
The 2 vintage saucers were stacked in a set of 5 for $2, at a yard sale, and I already had the brown bottles and dollar tree dried looking purple flowers that I placed in them....
The flower arrangement is one I had made last year, I believe. I found it hidden and tucked away in our storage building, (I had forgotten about it)....so I placed it on this living room side table and I put the other one on my dining room table....this smaller one seemed to fit the space better....
The little scarecrow was a 99 cent flea market mall find...we have some October crows visiting our yard, so I thought it was the perfect little unique find....
I added the Fair Winds brown transferware plate above the stove, that I already had....and below is the flower arrangement, that I made a couple of years ago, that's on the dining room table....
I think that's it for the fall tweaking! 
Until next time...stay creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts