A Walkabout The Yard and Woods October 2022

Sunday I took a walk around our yard and woods, to take note of the changes that this autumn season is bringing with it this first week of October 2022.....
I was delighted to see the berries have turned orange....
leaves are changing color on one of our deciduous trees and the leaves have started falling and blanketing the ground. I love seeing the limbs against the autumn blue sky...

Fall is definitely here...
We are appreciating the cooler evening and morning temperatures...
yellow wildflowers are still blooming...
and I found this tall white wild flower today...
the morning glory flower that I planted from seed this spring,  gave us one more pretty bloom... as we say our farewell to summer.

Until next time...be sure to take notice of the simple pleasures to be found in your own backyard...and stay creative!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts