Our Fall Home Decor 2021

This year, I began my autumn decorating at the end of August, so I could enjoy it a little longer, as I'll likely decorate for Christmas early too. Here's a few photos of our home, dressed up for fall....


Our living room and kitchen walls are painted with Olympic Premium Paint+Primer in Satin, the color is Banana Frappe BHG606, it is a Better Homes and Garden color from their Yellow Bouquet Color Palette. 

The trim is painted in Valspar Signature Paint+Primer Interior Semi-Gloss, the color is DuJour 7002-6.
I put together our table centerpiece layering everything onto a silver tray...
I pared down the centerpiece, and made it more narrow for our Thanksgiving Dinner.... so that the plates would fit better on our table and I added some taper candles....
More decor in our little extra living/reading/sitting room
Now, that it's the beginning of November....I'm taking away a little of the decor....for a more pared down look.... a less is more sort of look, before decorating for the Christmas Season....

A bedside nightstand with a touch of fall....

Living room side table
Fireplace in my reading/sitting/tv/extra little living room...
And bookshelf hutch chest in that same room...

Until next time...stay creative and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts