Spring Florida Back Porch with Country Charm, March 2023

 Spring has sprung in our area of Florida...so I made a new wreath for Spring for our back porch, and I put some yellow daffodils in a basket, and I got a new rug for the back door....Here's how our back porch is looking at the moment....

My cushions for the rocking chairs are actually pillow shams that I picked up at the thrift store for $3.99 (for the pair) recently...I just put my outside cushion inside the sham and folded it over....I love that the cushions now coordinate with my spring wreath! 









I love clipping some Azaleas from our yard, this time of year....
My husband re-did our birdbath flower bed little garden area this month....we are going to put some potted plants around the birdbath soon.....





Until next time...
I hope you enjoy spring and all it has to offer...
Stay Creative and have a beautiful day!

I'm linking up at these beautiful blog parties this week:
All About Home Link Party
Vintage Charm Link Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop

Edited On:  4/22/23
I'm so happy and honored that my post was featured at Katherine's Corner at Thursday Favorite Things (TFT) Blog Hop. Katherine's theme last week was "Bits of Spring" for her features. Please visit the link HERE, There is so much inspiration over there, as well as at the co-hosts blogs, and at the other blog party link up participants that are over there each week. I know you'll be inspired. Katherine's blog is beautiful, she is so creative and talented, (she has an Etsy Shop where she shares her keepsake gift creations), and she has the most beautiful smile. If you don't already know her, I hope you'll go by her blog for a visit. 

 Thank you again so much Katherine, for picking my "Spring Florida Back Porch with Country Charm" post to be featured on your blog this past week!  And thank you for your compliment on my wreath. You really did make my day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts