Dollhouse Tour February 2023

 I'm happy to finally be sharing my dollhouse today! I've always loved tiny things and miniature collectibles. I'd collected them for a number of years in hopes of finding a dollhouse and I finally did a few years ago. I filled it with the treasures I'd collected and made many things for it as well. Here's how it's looking right now. It changes with the seasons, so I'll be sure share it again in the future....















I hope you enjoyed seeing inside this mini world of make believe, and all it's cuteness! 
Thanks for visiting! 

Until next time...stay creative and have a beautiful day!

Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your dollhouse is loaded with so many cute details! From the yo-yo chair pillow to the potted flowers ~ adorable. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Allyson! I'm so glad you stopped by, and enjoying the mini world inside my dollhouse!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts